Must partner with the Account Management team to meet and exceed customer’s service expectations. Responsible for fielding employee benefit questions, issues and complaints and following through to resolution. Processes all customer requests and provides timely feedback on outcomes. Must exhibit confidence in products and programs and be able to effectively communicate accurate information both verbally and written.
- Excellent customer service orientation and sense of empathy
- Strong team player with commitment to company values
- Time management and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong attention to detail
- Computer proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and CRM
- General knowledge of benefit terms
Bachelor’s Degree and prior related work experience.